Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Free To Love.

Tezzalia Skenjana. 

Well she has the swagg of a donkey, and she is the best thing that has ever happened to me. My bestfriend has a naked eye when it comes to everything that concerns art, may it be Photography, Fashion or Music. She got it.

"This is a tribute to voluptuous women. She is to me. A pillar of my strength."


Sometimes I feel she does the right thing motivating big women to Love themselves and believe that they are beautiful .


She speaks for herself. "Live, Love and Laugh". <3 



There you go the reason for my existence, LOL. She is a Ninja Goblin, a Woman Empower, Photographer and everything in a nutshell. 

For More Info About Tezz ; 
Facebook :  Tezz NézZië-dEutchman Skenjana
Twitter : @Tezz_Nezzie





2 comments: