Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 12, 2013

An Eye For Hidden Shadows


You get to acquaint with a lot of people as the years go by but, there are those that have that spark that wield your gorgeous cocoa sight. If there is one thing I have learned in this industry is that people have a way of popping out when you least expect it, those that capture magnificence and hail the presence of Fashion.
It always sticks deep in my heart when I see this. Derek Sturdivant is one of those people. :')

Know Me 


When you asked me to do another feature it was exciting and then when it became self driven it was a bit frightening.

Only because I never know what words are most valuable or which people would care to listen to. I find that that's the most difficult thing to find the words to make a strong point when there are so many. And in the bigger picture being yourself and making your mark in the world of so many.

I am an artist. And when I say this it is both positive and negative. Positive because I take part in every aspect of the arts because they all work together so melodically together. The negative is that the term "artist" can be suggestive because some think that art has a clear definition and I disagree. We are artist in our own degree not up to standards.

A part of being an artist is evolving, as you mature you tend to research and make sense of what you are going to be displaying allowing others to think about what they do in their own lives. Lately I've been a bit quiet because I want to work on making the art a living physical thing that can accompany me. That makes it real! That keeps it fresh. It's all about finding a feeling and having a love for what I'm creating, that's what drives me.

We can all create. We can all love. The first step is the hardest and that's allowing yourself to start.




For More About Derek :


Twitter : @Zhetut
Tumblr : zuetfilms.tumblr.com
Youtube : Derek Sturdivant
Instagram : Zhetut

No comments:

Post a Comment