Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Photonessence ; Part 1 : LAWRENCABLE

Lawrence Katlego Manyapelo


Lawrence Manyapelo brings 7 years experience into professional photography. The combination of his interest in design, multimedia and photography provides a well-rounded platform for visual communication. His interest in photography peaked when he held his first manual Kodak camera at the age 14.


Lawrence Manyapelo is a multimedia Designer, photographer, photo-editor and creative director.


Quote : "I really never thought of myself as a Photographer".



However, I loved photographs especially when a human spirit is captured in an artful manner or just truthful way. I found myself several times paging through Vogue Magazine – just looking at photographs. I did not know what that meant. In high school I was an amateur photographer. 2011 is the year that I really explored my abilities in photography. After my first exhibition in 2011 I finally decided I was a photographer when my work was also featured on COUP magazine. 2012 is the year that I will venture more into fashion photography.


For More Info and Contact about Lawrence (LAWRENCABLE) ;
Facebook : LAWRENCABLE MULTIMEDIA DESIGNS
                : Lawrence Katlego Manyapelo
Twitter : @LawrencaBLED

2 comments:

  1. hey .....love ur blog....amazing photography u have there..big ups..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, thanks dear. I am happy you like it.

    ReplyDelete