Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 29, 2013

A Powerful Gesture

 
"I wanna be a model", that is almost each and every teenagers line. Being a successful high fashion runway model requires much more than just drop-dead gorgeous looks. You need to have all that and more : Passion. Some people are able to overcome half of the things they go through to be exactly that "a human mannequin".


1. Who is Diego?
I'm a professional catwalk and fashion model currently working and living in the UK, London. I was born in the Dominican Republic, Monte Plata, 22 December 1988.

2. What does he do for a living?
I am currently working as a catwalk and fashion model in partnership with 7SevenManagement, which is a Talent agency working along with other successful modeling agencies.
  
3. What got you into modeling?
I had always been fascinated by the fashion industry; I knew it was something I could do.


4.What/who inspired you to start modeling?
In my late teens a close friend of mine suggested that I should try modeling and I did.

5. Who is your style icon?
My style Icon will have to be Mat Gordon - one of the most successful male models in the world. He always delivers and his sense of style and success still inspires me in my everyday work.

6. Where do u see yourself in the next 2 years?
One of my many goals is to become a successful international model and eventually venture out into acting since that's my first love. That's where I would love to see myself in the next 2 years.


7. What have u achieved in the modeling industry?
I have done work from editorial, commercial, magazine, TV, and all types of fashion events along with some top designers. I aim to continue working hard and reaching new levels whilst having a successful career
  
8. Any words of advice for young ones who want to pursue modeling...
My word of advice would be - in everything you do aim to be the best. It may feel like a competitive world but that shouldn't be the reason why you should ever stop chasing your dreams. It's the fight that makes it worthwhile. I also encourage you to surround yourself with people who are only going to lift you higher. Negative surrounding will always keep you from achieving and becoming what you where meant to be. Last but not least, trust in God, he's your strength and the only person that will always have your back.


For More Info About Diego :
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Diego.G.Hernandez.P
Twitter : @KingDaAngel
Tumblr : kingdaangel.tumblr.com
Email : 7SevenManagement@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment