Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ubani Lo - A Tribe Called Qhawe.

What comes to your mind when you hear the name "Qhawekazi" , A Female Hero and in this case she is with the Love For Photography and Fashion.

Qhawe Luthuli
"My definition of art: mismatched pieces of the world put together to make something beautiful. Most importantly, it's you".



Inspired by South African photographers like Peter Magubane, Alf Kumalo, Paul Ballen & Jodi Bieber. Also inspired by Annie Liebovitz & Terri Richardson. 


"Think photographers have caught a sharp eye for personal style. I mean dressing in itself is an art. So it's captured so it can inspire and speak to people. Think photographers try and photograph style in a way 
that designers hunt for inspiration."


Where do you draw inspiration from your clothing, who is that style icon you fan?

Hmm.. Style Icon.. I don't really have one. I just get inspiration from different people then I put it all together in my mind and create my own style. But if I had to choose which celebrities I like, it'd have to be Zoe Kravitz & Solange.


Where do you find comfort in the way you dress up?

I don't actually have a comfort in fashion. That's just playing it safe. I like to play around with my style. & Explore it. 





The pictures have spoken on my behalf as they have explained most of what this heroin breeds with that camera. You wouldn't get enough of her.

For More Info on Qhawekazi Luthuli;

Facebook : Qhawe Luthuli
Twitter : @QhaweLuthuli
Or Photography site : http://75.co.za/zama

2 comments:

  1. wow she is amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing love her amazing style young & refreshing :-)

    ReplyDelete