Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Premium Look : Expo

Athenkosi Bonga Mali


A little twist and twirl with the Fabulous Athi and sparks raise. Have a look at this Fashion embracing kid.


A student at the University Of Johannesburg with a lot of beneficial love to Fashion. He graces our presence with attending world class events "Marie Claire" where he says "what inspired me about that is people being recognized and awarded for their success in their passions".


Why do you like Fashion so much, what do you enjoy the most when you see a person walking down the street with boldness and looking fierce?

 Fashion is life, we live it breathe it wear it. When you say ‘Fashion, to me it means, looking good. I make sure I feel good and look good at all times. It makes me feel good about myself.
 One thing that I like is someone that has self confidence. To me that person understands themselves well, and knows what they want.


"I love Fashion, I’m just idealistic in the way I dress. I know and understand what doesn’t".



Who is you style icon and what is your style?


I'd say Rachel Zoe. Yeah, she is just one of those that just do them on the daily (different and stylish) and when it's time to qasha (bust all over).
I could never define my style. It never stays the same. I just like looking fabulous…lol


For more info on Athenkosi Bonga Mali ;
Follow him on Twitter : @Athi_fabulous
Add him on Facebook : Athenkosi Bonga Mbali

It's A Wrap. 










No comments:

Post a Comment