1. Tell us a little about yourself.
I am a 3rd year Bachelor Of Accounting Sciences at The University Of South Africa, 23 years and lives in Pretoria. I own a pop store called Vintage Goddess selling second hand vintage clothing and accessories.
2. What is your style?
I like Vintage and Classic effortless looks.
3. Who is your style icon?
I don't really have a Fashion Icon. I just get inspiration everywhere especially the girls on the streets with amazing style and Fashion Blogs.
4. Why do you love Fashion?
I love Fashion because it is a way of life that was passed from generation to generation in my family. I was allowed to pick my own clothes from an early age and I have been reading magazines since then.
5. What excites you the most about Fashion?
What excites me the most about Fashion is the thrill of waiting on new trends. Whether the market will be able to work it or not.
6. What is your favorite and least trend?
- It would have to be platform heels especially the Jeffrey Campbell Litas.
- Least favorite would have to be Floral Jumpsuits, "Yuck".
7. What is your favorite thing to wear?
At the moment I love Maxi Skirts, I see myself wearing them in Autumn till Winter.
8. Any advice you'd like to give to kids who want to be Fashionista's.
"Wear clothes that suit their body shape and not to just follow trends. Go thrifting for quality once off (piece of clothing) and exude confidence because it is the best accessory".
For More Info About This Mystical Creature :
Facebook : Malebo Kaone Paya
Twitter : @Kaone_P
Tumblr : www.vintagegoddess.tumblr.com